Drilling Rig Mats
Drilling rig mats is widely used in oilfield drilling. It’s portable platform used to support equipment used in construction and other resource-based activities, including drilling rigs, camps, tanks, and helipad. It may also be used as a structural roadway to provide passage over unstable ground, pipelines and more.
Almost rig mattings are wood and steel mats or steel frame mats. These mats are commonly made of spruce, pine, fir or a combination thereof encased in a steel frame. The frame is normally I Beam or H beam steel. The steel is used to strengthen the mats, enabling the manufactures of the mats to build them in larger sizes and to support more weight compared to all other types of mats. Common sizes are 8’x10’, 8' x 20', 8' x 30', and 8' x 40'. The size is also flexible and custom designed. One great advantage is the ease of repairing the wooden inserts which gives new life to an already long lasting and durable mat
All rig mats produced by Aipusolids control will be qualified and reliable. We do followings to give users confidence.
1. The raw material. Including the steel and the wood. Selected strictly according to executive code
2. Wood will be processed under anti-corrosion procedure.
3. We do the inspection and all process step by step to ensure users high performance products
4. Painting the rig mats with famous brand marine coating oil, which is high anti-corrosive.
5. Custom built size and design as per clients' demand
Aipu can produce rig mattings according to clients' certain requirements. Any demand? Please let us know