Decanter centrifuge is the 4th solids control equipment in whole drilling mud system. It is used to process drilling mud discharged from desilter cones or mud cleaner.
Separation point of decanter centrifuge is as fine as 2~7 microns. According to different rotation speed, there are high-speed and middle-speed centrifuges. It really plays an important role in lower mud density and bentonite recovery.
Features Of AIPU Decanter Centrifuge
- 1. Bowl Cylindrical and the Conical section made of Duplex Stainless Steel 2205 by centrifugal casting. Other parts of the bowl assembly are made of stainless steel 316L.
- 2. Screw protection: Tungsten Carbide Tiles for longer life and easier replacement.
- 3. Screw flow distribution port and bowl solids discharge port protected by tungsten carbide alloy.
- 4. Easy to adjust liquid discharge weir height for flexible application.
- 5. Bowl assembly supported by the tighter belt for the protection of bearing in moving.
- 6. Pressurized EX Proof VFD control cabinet available.
- 7. Genuine SKF bearing for longer and reliable operation.
Decanter Centrifuge Technical Parameters
|Feeding Pump Power (KW)||4(submersible)||5.5(submersible)||7.5(submersible)|
How To Choose a Decanter Centrifuge
- Mudflow: The flow rate is related to bowl size and rotation speed.
- Industry: Use it in oil drilling, water drilling or HDD?
- Depth: Drilling depth is another issue considered during selection. Usually, depth over 3500m, the high-speed one should be utilized.
- Drilling fluid property: Viscosity, mud base, and so on. Kindly confirm the applicability from mud engineer or centrifuge supplier.
- Function to achieve: Separation, or recycle?