Mud cleaner is a combination of desander and desilter and mounted over a shale shaker with a fine mesh screen.
A mud is fed to the inlet of hydrocyclone to separate particles and the underflow passes to the fine mesh where in particles larger than barite are discarded and thrown away. It is the second and third phase cleaning equipment for a whole solids control system.
Features Of AIPU Mud Cleaner
- Shale Shaker & Desander & Desilter 3 in one mud cleaner for 2nd and 3rd phase cleaning for small footprint.
- Both desander & desilter cone material is polyurethane (PU) for hard-wearing.
- Italy brand motor, standard brand is OLI, Martin or Itvibras motor as option
- Max G force reaches to 7.5G, G force adjustable depending on drilling mud conditions
- Heat treatment of shaker deck for steady working, Stainless Material for shaker deck bottom
- Heavy anticorrosive painting on shaker service, 3 layer painting.
- Wedge type screen and hook strip screen both available to suit client requirement.
- Mechanical deck angle adjustment for steady and reliable performance.
- Standard options: IECEX, ATEX, UL, DGMS, CE, Gost.
- Top brand of electrical control panel, Siemens/Scheneider brand main components
- Composite material screen available for longer service life.
- Shaker screen is sent to US for API RP 13C compliance test. The only one supplier in China with API RP 13C compliance test report.
Mud Cleaner Technical Parameters
|Model||Hunter 50||Hunter 90||Hunter 120||Hunter 200||Hunter 240||Hunter 320|
|Desander Size||8 inch||10 inch|
|Desander Qty||1 Pcs||2 Pcs||3 Pcs|
|Desilter Size||4 inch|
|Desilter Qty||4 Pcs||6 Pcs||8 Pcs||10 Pcs||12 Pcs||16 Pcs|
|Work Pressure||0.25~0.45 MPa|
|Bottom Shaker||Model||Hunter Mini||Hunter D3||Hunter MG4|
|Vibration Mode||Linear Motion|
|Deck Angle||2°||-1 - +5°|
|Screen Panel||2 Pcs||3 Pcs||4 Pcs|
|Remark||4" cone =12~15m³/h, 8"cone=30~35m³/h,10"cone=90~120m³/h. It can be configured according to clients' demand|
How To Choose a Mud Cleaner
- Mud flow: Mud cleaner mud flow is decided by desander & desilter size and qty. The desander cone normally choose 10 inch size and desilter cone choose 4 inch size. Once cone size is fixed, the mud flow will be fixed depending on cone qty.
- Bottom shaker: The bottom shaker will work to dry solids out of desander & desilter cone nozzle. The larger shaker deck will help for dry product and smaller shaker deck will save cost.
- Electrical standard: Different area may require different standard like IECEX, ATEX, UL, DGMS, etc. Before order any equipment, please confirm electrical standard.
- Customized design: Cone size and qty can be customized design to reach different mud flow and performance.