Mud gas separator
(Poor Boy Degasser) is professional equipment to treat the gas invade mud. Mud gas separators in other countries also called poor boy degasser, liquid-gas separators, mud/gas separators, etc. Aipu solids control designs and manufactures mud gas separators. Mud gas separator is an extremely reliable, vital piece of safety equipment for today’s drilling operations.
Working principle of the mud gas separator
The drilling mud with gas mixture in the bore hole is transferred by mud return lines to the inlet of the mud gas separator, allowing it to impinge on a series of baffles which separates gas from drilling mud. The free gas flows into the flare line to be burned and the mud discharges to the shale shaker
and to the mud tank.
Features of mud gas separator
1. High efficiency and easy to maintain
2. Large capacity
3. Easy transportation and installation.
4. Maximizes free gas/mud separation
5. Unique U-shaped tube design eliminates moving parts and ensures a positive fluid seal, maintaining safe mud levels
6. Efficient baffle arrangement to easily separate gas from fluids.
7. Available in varying sizes and lengths, accommodating any volume of fluid with high concentrations of gas
8. Heavy-duty steel construction and adjustable mounting skid for any rig.
From above we know that, mud gas separator is the key equipment to ensure drilling safety. Aipu solid control is a professional manufacturer of mud gas separator, we have ability and advanced technology to design any model equipment according to clients need, so if you have requirement of solid control equipment, welcome to contact us, believe we can provide the best design scheme for you.