Solids Control System
Solids control system may contain shale shaker, vacuum degasser, desander, desilter, mud cleaner, decanter centrifuge, pump, mud agitator, mud gun, mud mixer, poor boy degasser, mud tank, etc.. Drilling mud cleaning(solids control) systems will suit rig max drilling depth from 2000m to 9000m, as well as the offshore rig or jack-up platform drilling. We promise clients optimal solution with a cost-efficient budget.
Main Specification Of Solids Control System
|Separation Size||20 micron||7 micron||7 micron||2 micron||2 micron||2 micron|
|Mud Tank Qty||2||3||3||5||6||7|
|Mud Tank Size||Customized|
Aipu Solids Control Features
- Solids Control System manufacturers by Aipu have a good performance of cold-resistent, high temperature resistance, anti-explosion, anti-leakage, anti-corrosion, raining proof, adapt to wicked condition of well drilling.
- There are intermediate pressure mud pipelines and rinsing pipelines on the top of the tanks.
- Behind the tank, there is a pressure bar type clear sand door. It is appropriate and neat to open.
- To use durable links between the tanks, it is convenient to set up and dismantle, has a good scalability.
- Accurate positioning between tanks, and can connect rapidly.
- The drilling mud solids control level is high, the effect is good, and the measurement of mud is accurate.
- The tanks are composed of corrugated boards of the V type. Holistic rigidity is good and the appearance is pleasing.
- The surface is interpreted with sandblasting. The in-tank is painted with intense anti-corrosion bituminous paint, and outside of the tank is painted by the oil-proof and acid and alkali corrosion resistant paint.
- Comply with the requirements of remote and installation of the drilling crew frequently.
- Drilling Mud Solids Control System can be prepared according to the customers’ requirements.
Working Procedure Of Solids Control System
- Drilling mud from drill hole will feeding into shale shaker buffer box by pipeline, the shaker can install shaker screen mesh API 35 to API 120 to separate larger drilling cuttings. Fluids part will drop into sand trap through mesh screen.
- Mud from sand trap will over flow into next compartment and vacuum degasser will suction mud to degasser and treated mud will overflow into degasser compartment.
- Desander feeding pump will pick up mud from degasser compartment and feed into desander cyclone for 47 – 76 micron separation. Solids part will drop from desander nozzle and fluids over flow into desander compartment.
- Another will pick up mud from desander compartment and feed desilter cyclone, solids part drop through desilter nozzle and fluids over flow into desilter compartment.
- A slurry pump or screw pump then pick up mud from desilter compartment into decanter centrifuge for 2 – 7 micron separate and clean mud flow into centrifuge compartment.
- All tank compartments after desilter compartment we name as clean mud, mixing pump can suction or discharge to any of the clean mud tank for mud transfer or new mud mixing.
- Mud pump suction line arrange in all clean mud tank with valve.