Aipu Solids Control manufacture complete equipment for Oil & Gas drilling rig for:250HP, 350HP, 450HP, 550HP, 650HP, 750HP, 1000HP, 1500HP, 2000HP, 3000HP.
Funtion of Solids Control
The solids control system utilized physical method to remove solid particles from the drilling mud to ensure the performance of drilling mud, and reduce the occurrence of drilling accident. Effectively save drilling costs and maximize economic benefits.
Components of Solids Control System
A complete solids control system including mud mixing and store units (mud tank, agitator, mud gun), solids removal units (shale shaker, hydrocyclone removal equipment, centrifuge), auiliary devices and lines.
mank tank are classified to trip tank, circulation tanks, weighting tanks,mixing tanks,stroage tanks, and etc. according to different usage.
Solids removal equipment including five stage purification equipment: shale shaker, vacuum degasser, desander, desilter decanter centrifuge. mud degasser and mud desilter can be combined with shaker as mud cleaner.
Auxiliary equipment mainly mean centrifugal pumps and other accessories parts like electrial pannal and so on. According function, centrifugal pump can be used as desander pump, desilter pump, mixing pump,trip pump, and metering pump.
Working Procedure Of Solids Control System
- Drilling mud from drill hole will feeding into shale shaker buffer box by pipeline, the shaker can install shaker screen mesh API 35 to API 120 to separate larger drilling cuttings. Fluids part will drop into sand trap through mesh screen.
- Mud from sand trap will over flow into next compartment and vacuum degasser will suction mud to degasser and treated mud will overflow into degasser compartment.
- Desander feeding pump will pick up mud from degasser compartment and feed into desander cyclone for 47 – 76 micron separation. Solids part will drop from desander nozzle and fluids over flow into desander compartment.
- Another will pick up mud from desander compartment and feed desilter cyclone, solids part drop through desilter nozzle and fluids over flow into desilter compartment.
- A slurry pump or screw pump then pick up mud from desilter compartment into decanter centrifuge for 2 – 7 micron separate and clean mud flow into centrifuge compartment.
- All tank compartments after desilter compartment we name as clean mud, mixing pump can suction or discharge to any of the clean mud tank for mud transfer or new mud mixing.
- Mud pump suction line arrange in all clean mud tank with valve.